Online Continuing Education Workshops
Develop your teaching skills at home with our range of online continuing education workshops for certified Pilates & barre instructors. All workshops come with lifetime access and personalised support to answer any questions you have about the workshop content.
Looking to become certified? Visit our teacher training page for information about Polestar Pilates and Barre 2.0 teacher training courses.
PILATES REFORMER PROGRAMMING FOR PREGNANCY
Join Elizabeth Wilson (senior educator for Polestar Pilates International and studio director of The Perth Pilates Studio) for this comprehensive review of Pilates reformer programming during pregnancy.
We'll briefly review the latest research on pregnancy contraindications and precautions then learn a wide selection of creative reformer-based repertoire and modifications for use with ante-natal clients.
Attention will be paid to group class programming for specialist pregnancy classes as well as options for safely integrating pregnant clients into general Pilates lessons.
This workshop includes over 2.5 hours of video content and a 43 page downloadable course manual.
Cost $79. Click here now to secure your online access.
This workshop with Polestar senior educator Elizabeth Wilson provides a detailed review of the causes, prevention and management of diastasis recti (abdominal muscle separation) in pre and post-natal clients.
Workshop cost includes:
• detailed information on the causes diastasis recti (learn what factors contribute & how to stop diastasis recti developing)
• exercise precautions & contraindications
• recommended exercises for diastasis correction in pregnant & non-pregnant clients
• over 1.5 hours of workshop content filmed at a live event
• a detailed workshop handout
• personalised answers to any questions you have about the workshop material
Purchase your online access here for just $49.