The Pilates Challenge: 30 Classes in 60 Days
Two Months That Will Make Your Year!
Of all the programs we run at The Perth Pilates Studio, the one with the most dramatic potential to impact the bodies and minds of all participants is our Pilates Challenge. Two months of consistent training leads to intense focus so you quickly see and feel the effects on your body. And…it’s fun! Really, it is!
Not only will you start to see and feel results almost immediately, but the challenge is designed to foster community. You won’t be going it alone. You’ll make friends and get support and encouragement from other like-minded people who are there doing what you are doing: taking control of their health and their lives.
We will help you set up your schedule and go over your goals. And by the end of two months, you’ll have new and better habits, along with a new outlook on life! We promise, these two months will kick start your fitness regimen like nothing else.
When is it happening?
The Pilates Challenge happens several times throughout the year. Our next challenge runs Monday 3rd February to Thursday 2nd April, 2020.
How does it work?
○ Click here to sign up for our next 60 Day Challenge. Registration is free!
○ Commence classes at the studio on or before the next challenge date and attend 30 classes at the studio during the 60 day challenge period (normal class fees apply).
○ ANY class at the studio will count towards the challenge! You can come to mat classes, barre, reformer, power plate or studio privates or semi-privates
○ Mark off your attendance on The Pilates Challenge poster in the studio each time you come to class.
○ Everyone who completes the challenge will go into the draw to win a grand prize of 20 Private Pilates lessons valued at $1900!
Why should I do the Challenge?
“In 10 sessions you’ll feel the difference,
in 20 sessions you’ll see the difference,
and in 30 sessions you’ll have a brand new body.”
○ At the end of this challenge you WILL FEEL and SEE a different body. One that moves better. Your midsection will be more toned and stronger, your joints and back will feel better and you will have a ton of energy! Promise!
○ It's FUN! We have a great group of people who are supportive of each other and motivating when you need it. Everyone is working towards the same goal!
○ It is perfect for Pilates newbies. The challenge will be the perfect way to help you be consistent in your practice. When the challenge is over, you will have results and love the way you feel enough to want to continue on the road to a life of better health and happiness.
○ It is perfect for someone who has been doing Pilates for a while. This is your opportunity to step up your game and get your most desirable results. The challenge will keep you inspired to come to class and at the end of 60 days, you will enjoy your new body.
○ Since you can attend ANY Pilates class, the challenge is great for ALL LEVELS!
“If you will faithfully perform your contrology [Pilates] exercises
regularly only four times a week for just three months,…,
you will find your body development approaching the ideal,
accompanied by renewed mental vigor and spiritual enhancement.”
Okay, I'm ready! How can I be part of it?
○ Commence classes at the studio on or before the next challenge commencement date.
○ If this is your first time at the studio, click here for details of how to get started with classes. We recommend one of our great value new client intro offers to begin.
○ Register for the challenge online by clicking here. Remember, registration is free!
○ Plan your sessions and classes. You can book online or we can provide help with this. Just email or give us a call (email@example.com or 9227 6641).
How much do classes cost during the Challenge?
All classes and sessions are charged at their regular fee. For any questions about joining, feel free to contact us. We would love to hear from you! Together we will create the perfect Pilates Challenge for you!